SURVEYORS AND SURVEYORS FOUNDATION GRADUATES DELLA PROVINCIA DI MILANO
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ETERNO IVICA
Arranges for the 3 March 2015 from 14.30 to 18.00 hours the seminar:
Redevelopment of buildings:
the sound insulation with State-of-the-art standards, materials and building systems for restructuring and wood.
The seminar will take place at the headquarters of the College Graduate surveyors and Surveyors of the province of Milan piazza Sant'Ambrogio 21.
• Greetings and intro College Adviser Surveyors in Milan
• Framework law on noise pollution, n. 447 del 10/26/1995
• Decrees of law No 447/95
• DPCM 11/14/1997: evaluation of the acoustic climate and noise impact assessment
• DPCM 12/5/1997: content, verifications, inconsistencies, scope
• Satisfaction of passive acoustic requirements of buildings: design, execution, testing
• Suspension of DPCM 12/5/1997 and decision No. 103/2013 of the Constitutional Court
• DPCM 12/5/1997 and the role of public administrations: DPR No. 380/2001 and building regulations (type of cases of Asiago)
Supervisor: Ing. Massimiliano Scarpa - Freelancer-technically competent in room acoustics
15.45-16.00 • Pause
16.00-18.00 • Wood and Restructuring
• Basic knowledge for the restoration and consolidation of the wooden elements in opera.
• Diagnostics and intervention project.
• Security audit of the floors mixed with collaborating slabs. Examples
• Consolidation Technology with conditions of compulsion.
Speaker: Arch. Prof. Franco Laner
• Debate-questions and answers
The event is free and will be credited for the purposes of obtaining n° 2 credits for professional surveyors registered provincial membership Register
For information write to email@example.com